8.9.06

To Lydia

My dearest friend,

I´d like to begin asking for your forgiveness
I am weak and scared
Because all I think is me

Knowing you were sick
Made me want to be closer to you
Just to see your great Texan smile
Your bright green eyes
Your soft, soft hands

I am sorry I never said that
I am sorry I was not there when you needed me most
I am so so sorry for all you have been through
Because I know you could handle it
But still I wish you didn´t have to.

For the years we´ve spent our daily lives together
And the years we´ve already been apart
I love you more

Through my letters complaining about my ordinary life
I saw your brave spirit making fun of yourself
Taking me so serious
Really putting in perspective for me
What matters most
It is not what we learn while in pain
But what we get out of
Love

Thank you for letting me just be
Thank you for laughing at my bad jokes
Thank you for the huge pints of sangria
Over theories about filme, men, family, men, men!

For the care you take of me even at this distance
The wisdom you have of so many things in life!

I am absolutely sure you are my guardian angel
My soulmate sister
Friend
As the deepest meaning of this word can have.

Happy Birthday, Lydia.

Enjoy your conquer.
Your life.
Your house.
Your man.
Your doggie.

Love always,
Fabi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário